- +91 354 2252550
ACCREDITED BY NAAC WITH GRADE 'B+' (CYCLE 3)
Rules & Regulations Links
Responsibilities of the Parents / Guardians
Parents/guardians are expected to:
- Regularly monitor the academic performance and the attendance of their ward in the College.
- Meet and apprise the Principal/ Vice-Principal/ Dean/ concerned teacher about the problems faced by their ward in coping with the academic and other activities of the college.
- Report abnormal behaviour (addiction to drug, alcohol, depression etc.) of their ward, if any immediately, to the College authorities.
- Encourage their ward to seek the help of the student counsellor if the need arises.
- Approve in writing, any application submitted by their ward to the College, seeking permission to be absent from classes or Examinations or to discontinue his/ her studies in this College.
All Rights Reserved [St. Joseph's College]. Website Design and Development Service Provided By Techno Developers Group.