- +91 354 2252550
ACCREDITED BY NAAC WITH GRADE 'B+' (CYCLE 3)
Rules & Regulations Links
Payment of Fees
- All fees are to be remitted to the UCO Bank, North Point. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
- Students are encouraged to pay the fees for all the 12 months at the beginning. However, students of all aided courses shall pay their fees in three installments namely:
- First installment in June by 10th (for June to August) or as instructed by the College Office.
- Second installment in September (for September to November) by September 10th.
- Third installment in December (for December to May) by December 10th.
Students of all Self-Financed Courses shall pay their fees at the beginning of every semester, within ten days. Fees will not be accepted in other months. In each of these months, fees can be paid as follows:
from 1st till 10th : without fine
after 11th : with a fine of Rs. 100/ per month
- Tuition and general development fees must be paid by the tenth of the prescribed month. After the tenth, defaulters will be fined at the rate of Rs. 100/- per month. College fees and late fees cover 12 months viz. from June to May. No deduction is made for holidays and broken periods.
- The second and third year students must pay the yearly fees within 10 days of their joining the second and third year classes or as per the dates announced by the College.
- Laboratory and library deposits are refundable at the end of the course, all dues having been deducted. Deposits must be claimed within one month of completion of the University Examinations or they will be forfeited. Those who wish to withdraw from the College in the middle of the academic year will lose the security deposits.
All Rights Reserved [St. Joseph's College]. Website Design and Development Service Provided By Techno Developers Group.